Compass Global Trends
Monthly Report for June 2021 (BG)Download the newsletter
Why Compass Global Trends?
- Average annual target yield of 10%;
- Profit is not taxed;
- Selection of deposit period: weekly, monthly, quarterly;
- Minimum contribution of BGN 40;
- Competitive alternative to bank deposit;
- You have access to your money at any time;
|NAV per unit
|Purchase price *||1.7267BGN|
|Net Asset Value||1918830.51BGN|
|Quantity of the
* It is charged to investors who have become clients of Compass Invest as a result of the activities of partners of the company. The fee is determined according to the rules of the mutual fund and reflects the actual costs incurred to promote the activity of Compass Invest JSC through its partners and its amount may vary depending on the amount invested as follows: up to BGN 10,000. – up to 5% of the NAV per share; from BGN10001 to BGN20000 – up to 4% of the NAV per share; from BGN20001 to BGN50000 – up to 3% of the NAV per share; from BGN50001 to BGN100000 – 2% of the NAV per share; over BGN100000 – 1.5% of the NAV per share.
|2017||2018||2019||2020||Cummulative return (since inception)||Since inception||Last 12 months||YTD|
Main Documents2021-06-30 Prospectus 2021-05-14 Key Investor Information 2021-04-26 General Rules (BG)
BI-Monthly Summary Report to FSC2021-07-16 ART.77 OF ORDINANCE NO.44 - 01.07.2021 - 15.07.2021 2021-07-02 ART.77 OF ORDINANCE NO.44 - 16.06.2021 - 30.06.2021 2021-06-16 ART.77 OF ORDINANCE NO.44 - 01.06.2021 - 15.06.2021
Useful information (FAQ)
How can I purchase units of mutual fund of Compass Invest JSC?
Where can I place an order?
Do I have the right to cancel an order? And how?
A placed order for purchase or redemption of units of Mutual Fund Compass Global Trends and Mutual Fund Compass Euroselect can be cancelled by the investor prior to the cutoff time at 16.00hrs on the same day.
What are the ways for payment of purchased units?
- Via bank transfer:
Compass Euroselect, acct. IBAN BG19UBBS80021070626940, BIC UBBSBGSF for transfers in Bulgarian lev; acct. IBAN BG08UBBS80021451679610, BIC UBBSBGSF for transfers in EUR;
Compass Strategy, acct. IBAN BG04UBBS80021016659320, BIC UBBSBGSF;
Compass Progress, acct. IBAN BG15UBBS80021016662420, BIC UBBSBGSF;
Compass Eurostability, acct. IBAN BG96UBBS80021046635320, BIC UBBSBGSF for transfers in Bulgarian lev and acct. IBAN BG60UBBS80021419783910, BIC UBBSBGSF for transfers in EUR;
Compass Plus, acct. IBAN BG59UBBS80021056431240, BIC UBBSBGSF;
Compass Funds Select-21, acct. IBAN BG30UBBS80021070630040, BIC UBBSBGSF;
Details of payment: Purchase of units
What is the deadline for executing the order?
For redemption orders – within 10 business days of the order submission;
How can I request a redemption of units?
What are the possible options of payment of redemption proceeds?
- In cash – for amounts of up to BGN 5 000;
- Via bank transfer;
Will I receive a confirmation of transaction execution?
Are there any transaction charge/fees?
The following fees are paid by investors. These fees are included in the price of units of the respective fund as follows:
- Compass Global Trends – 1.0% of the NAV per unit;
- Compass Euroselect – 1.0% of the Nav per unit;
- Compass Funds Select-21 – 0.2% of the NAV per unit;
- Progress – 1.5% of the NAV per unit;
- Strategy – 1.0% of the NAV per unit;
- Eurostability – 0.5% of the NAV per unit;
- Plus – 0.2% of the NAV per unit;
Are there any additional fees?
- Compass Global Trends and Compass Euroselect – The management fee is calculated as a percentage of the yield achieved (success fee) and the methodology for its calculation is described in detail in the Prospectus and the Fund's General Rules.
- Compass Funds Select-21 – 0.2%;
- Progress – 2.8%;
- Strategy – 2.4%;
- Eurostability – 1.2%;
- Plus – 1.2%
Do I have to pay taxes?
Unitholders can earn income from their investments in the fund in the form of capital gain (a positive difference between the selling price of the units and the price at which they were purchased).
Which is the Mutual Fund Depositary Bank?
All Funds of Compass Invest JSC: Compass Global Trends, Compass Euroselect, Compass Funds Select-21, Progress, Strategy, Eurostability, Plus use a depositary bank United Bulgarian Bank (Part of KBC Group).
Which are the investment intermediaries (brokers)?
The following investment intermediaries (brokers) are authorized by the management company to execute transactions for the portfolios of funds: Citibank International PLC., Cowen International, Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD, Unicredit Bulbank JSC, Benchmark Finance JSC, D. I.S.L. Securities JSC, Somoni Financial Brokerage OOD, Aval In AD.
What is the frequency of calculating issue and redemption price of units?
Issue price and redemption price are calculated daily by the management company.
For Progress, Strategy, Eurostability, Plus and Compass Funds Select-21:
Issue price and redemption price are calculated by the management company twice a week – on Wednesdays and Fridays based on assets of the funds for the previous Tuesdays and Thursdays.
What are the required documents for signing a contract and placing an order?
- official identity document of the investor/proxy/legal representative, a copy of it is certified, signed both by the applicant and the employee of the management company who verified the identity;
- original of a notarized power of attorney or a notarized copy of the original, which contains representative power to carry out management or administrative actions with financial instruments (in case of a proxy);
- an official document certifying the right of legal representation (birth certificate, guardian or guardian deed), of which a copy is certified, certified by the legal representative and the employee of the management company, verifying the identity (in case of a legal representative);
For corporate entities
- official identity document of the legal representative/proxy, from which a copy is certified, certified by the applicant party on behalf of the legal entity and the employee of the management company who verified the identity;
- original POA or notarized copy of an official extract from the relevant register for current status, if the person is not registered in the Commercial Register with the Registry Agency;
- a copy of the identification card of the BULSTAT register for those who are entered in the BULSTAT register and are not entered in the commercial register – non-commercial legal entities, commercial representations of foreign persons, non-personified companies under the APA, foreign legal entities, branches and other persons under art. 3 of the BULSTAT Register Act;
- a copy of the relevant license, permit or certificate of registration from the people carrying out transactions and operations in connection with a particular activity subject to licensing, authorization or registration.
- for non-residents – comparable documents certifying their registration, election of legal representative and address;
- original of a notarized power of attorney or a notarized copy thereof, which contains a representative authority for carrying out management or administrative actions with financial instruments, in case the legal representative is not present;