- An easy and convenient way to invest. You only need to get in touch with us!
- A suitable alternative for your savings.
- You decide the levels of risk tolerance you are willing to have.
- Low transaction expenses and high liquidity of your portfolio.
Compass Invest is a management company licensed by the Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission (License №22-UD/30 Nov 2006). Apart from managing its five collective investment schemes, the management company may, in accordance with collective investment schemes regulations, provide the following additional services: discretionary portfolio management, investment advice and administration of units of collective investment undertakings.Compass invest is a member of the: Investor Compensation Fund
Why you should choose Compass Invest Asset Management?
We offer professional, custom-made portfolio management by using different financial instruments to help our clients pursue their savings and wealth growth.
This service is suitable for institutional investors, corporate and business clients, and high-net-worth individuals.
We are not only able to identify our clients’ risk tolerance levels, investment needs and preferences, expected return, etc., and setting up clear investment objectives, we are also in a position to develop comprehensive wealth and investment growth strategies through careful evaluation that matches the investment goals and priorities of each of our clients.
What do we offer?
- A team of professional investment experts with many years of experience manages your investments.
- An optimally diversified portfolio according to your individual preferences about risk level tolerance, yield, time frame and liquidity.
- Established strong partnerships with leading investment banks, brokers and legal practitioners
SECURITY AND TRANSPARENCY
- Your assets are stored in an independent depository bank UBB (Part of KBS Group) or in another leading international institution approved by you.
- All decisions made in regards to managing your portfolio are discussed with you beforehand.
- Regular detailed reports about the status of your investments.
Why should we invest?
- Better education for our children
- Well-being increase
- Securing income after active age
- Late start of investing;
- It is difficult to rely on a lifetime of work experience
- Inflation consumes your savings. For the last 10 years the accumulated inflation is more than 30%*;
- Drastic decrease of interest rates in deposits. More than 30 times for the last 10 years.
- Concentration on personal assets.
How to start investing?
DETERMINING YOUR INVESTOR PROFILE... together with experienced investment advisers of Compass Invest JSC.
SUBMITTING AN INVESTMENT PROPOSAL... fully tailormade according to your investment goals, profitability expectations, risk tolerance, time horizon and liquidity requirements ...
SIGNING A CONTRACT WITH COMPASS INVEST JSC… all the portfolio management decisions are agreed with you in advance.
MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING OF YOUR PORTFOLIO INVESTMENTStrategic and tactical review of market dynamics and possible effects on your portfolio.
- Compass Invest JSC builds your investment portfolio of financial instruments according to your personal investor profile;
- Global coverage of the financial markets through our longstanding relationships with leading investment banks and brokers around the world;
- Own risk management strategy based on years of experience and leading world practices;
- Regular stress tests, sensitivity analysis;
- Detailed monthly reports;
How and where are your investments kept?
Your money and securities are stored in a special client account in the name of Compass Invest JSC.
Your securities are stored in a separate account in your name, and the funds are in a special client account of Compass Invest JSC.
Your money and securities are deposited under your name with the Custodian Bank.
Major investor profiles
Investment horizon: 2-3 years
Investment objective: stable profitability over time
Expected Yield: higher than the yield on deposits and bonds
Low risk and loss tolerance and
Investment horizon: 1-3 years
Investment objective: to keep the amount invested
Expected yield: higher than bank deposits
Low risk and loss tolerance
Investment horizon: 3-5 years
Investment objective: Moderate mid-term yield
Expected return: comparable to the capital market
Accepts short-term fluctuations of the amount invested
Investment horizon: 5-6 years
Investment objective: high long-term return
Expected Return: Exceeding the stock market
Tendency to take high risks
Investment horizon: 5-7 years
Investment objective: A significant increase in the amount invested
Expected Yield: Maximum High
Conscious risk of large fluctuations of the amount invested
Corporate and institutional clients
- For companies with temporary available resource, we provide flexible cash flow management for maximum profit for the company.
- The investment strategy is developed in a dialogue with the client, the purpose of which is to meet the individual needs of the company at each particular stage and its risk tolerance.
- Our team chooses the proper combination of different financial instruments (stocks and bonds of Bulgarian and foreign issuers, Bulgarian and foreign government securities, deposits in different currencies, derivative instruments.
We actively manage the investment portfolio and monitor the market development and changes in the client's individual investment strategy.
- Flexible management of the ever-growing assets of insurance and health insurance companies.
- A comprehensive overview of the company’s existing portfolio
In asset management, we carry out expert selection of financial instruments with the aim of higher profitability, lower investment costs and full compliance with the goals, priorities and investment restrictions of each particular client.